Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking a moment to say Hey.

Hey, just want to write a few lines to say Hello.  I started my day out with a water aerobic class, which I highly recommend, and then stopped and tanned.  I know, I know...tanning is bad for me, but if I don't get just a little base, then when I do go out in the sun I burned like crazy.  Which I don't really like to go outside too much because I'm afraid of...BUGS!  Yes that's right I'm afraid of bugs, not all bugs but anything that flies, yes that includes birds.  Now I know that this is an irrational fear, but never the less it is my irrational fear.  Anyway  so you can see that if I didn't tan just a little, I would just be out of place in the summer.  Besides I always enjoyed the 20 minutes of peace and quiet.  It is truly a time that I can ignore my phone and just doze for that short time. Anyway I also wanted to share the fact that I am going to be starting a Yoga class, YEA!!!  I'm sure I will be out of place for the first couple times, but I am excited about trying it.  They say it will increase your core strength and that is exactly what I need.  

Well I guess it is time to say goodbye, but for those of you who follow me, like I have soooo many followers, and don't really know me I just want to stress that I am not some phobic, albino, fat chick, cause I'm not.  I'm a phobic, now tan, plump chick!  See you soon. 

No comments: