Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sorry

Well my last post was "MIA" regarding my husband and then I go MIA. Anyway I lost 1.75 pounds, I know it really doesn't seem like alot, but those little pounds add up after awhile, plus losing weight slow is the healthier way to loss it. Although I would love to loss 5 pounds every time I go, but that is just not the reality of my life. I did start a cleanse today, which will help a little in my weight lose endeavor. I haven't done one for a while and I don't think they are healthy to do alot, but every once in a while you gotta clean out the pipes. I've been thinking alot about where I am in my life and I think if I had more self control with my weight, I would have more control over my life. My weight has really influenced most of my decisions, I mean I can't fit into certain clothes, so I chose to stay home and hide. It's sad because I have really let myself down, and my husband down. I guess all I can say is I'm sorry and I am trying to fix it, hopefully it's not too late for me to gain some control of my weight, my health and my life.

No comments: