Monday, August 24, 2009

MIA

First I need to explain my absence, not that anyone is really reading this, but just in case. Last time I blogged it was the day I was bringing my daughter back to school, which was Thursday night. Well I decided to stay Friday night also, couldn't bring my self to leave, and then stayed most of the day Saturday. So by the time I got home Saturday I was just too sad to blog, then Sunday I just forgot, so there is a long excuse for what boils down to I just was sad and lazy. Which could expain why on the drive home I ate a whole bag of pita chips and a box of milk duds! The funny thing is I stayed the same on the scale Monday. I just don't get it, seems like I gain more weight when I really am trying, go figure. So now to address my title, "MIA", of course I am speaking about my husband. I don't know what to do with him, he is suppose to be bloggging, which even once a week would show a little committment, but I can't seem to get him to cooperate! Any suggestions on how to get him motivatied? I have been sweet, grumpy, demanding, nothing has worked. He did at one time say he would do this, but now he seems to have forgotten commiting to this project. Oh well, I would like to say I lost some weight, but I have stayed the same for over a week. We went shopping Sunday and bought all the healthy foods to get on the track to weight loss again, so we'll see. I can say one thing...those milk duds were awesome!!!








No comments: