Friday, August 21, 2009

Rainy Day a Thursdays...

I woke to rain, which normally I don't mind, especially if I have no place to go. But today I did have to go somewhere, today is the day I bring my daughter back to school. No keep in mind this isn't the first year or even the second, this is the fourth year and her senior year. I should be used to it, but I still get sad, which in my case means I still get fat. I do know that filling the void with food is not only a bad idea, but it really doesn't help, but unfortunately that just doesn't stop me. Today I ate ice cream, not just ice cream but Cold Stone, with Carmel, fudge, chocolate chips and cookie dough. I told you yesterday I am the very definition of GLUTTONY. But tomorrow is a new day and even though I will be leaving her, I am going to do my best to remember myself in this whole thing. There are days that I wonder if the whole diet, trainer thing is really worth it, but then I remember how I felt just two months ago and I find some resolve. With a little faith and help from my husband I will get through this just fine. I will miss her, but the next time she sees me I want her to say, "mom you are lookin good!" and to be proud of me. Well more tomorrow, wish me luck

No comments: