Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GLUTTONY

I would like my second blog to be full of encouragement and good news, but I'm afraid it's just not all good. I mean the good news is I went and worked out, also I didn't gain any weight! But the other side of that is I didn't lose any either. I guess I shouldn't be disappointed since it could have gone the other way, but when you pay for a trainer you feel like you just wasted your money. Now the bad news, GLUTTONY!!! I went to lunch with my daughter and a couple friends, and first we chose Chinese, second I ate until I was just sick to my stomach. You would think I had never had sesame chicken. Really I was just ashamed of myself...GLUTTONY! Do you know the actual definition of GLUTTONY? "excessive eating and drinking." It might as well of had my name and picture under the definition of GLUTTONY. OK enough self pity and self loathing, I will do better tomorrow. Why?! Because I do care. I do want to change the way I look and feel. I get discouraged when I have these set backs, but I need to give my self a break and just start over tomorrow. Oh and the other thing to note is I ate after weigh in so officially I didn't gain any weight today! See if you look hard enough there is always a silver lining. More tomorrow, hey where is my better half's post?

No comments: